Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Shift Team Leader for an Energy from Waste facility, owned by one of the major Waste Management firms in the UK. You will be responsible for managing O&M staff ensuring the station hits its production targets in a safe, reliable and efficient manner.
The Ideal Person:
- A Shift Team Leader at an Energy from Waste plant or other steam raising power generation facility
- An experienced supervisor or manager with great people skills
- An engineering qualification, preferably ONC/HNC or equivalent.
- Safety qualification, preferably IOSH or NEBOSH.
- A management or leadership qualification (desirable but not essential)
- A background in the power industry, navy or process knowledge of systems such as HP steam, boilers, electrical generation and emissions.
- An ability to carry out team briefings and communicate at a strong and efficient level.
- Experience in Safe Systems of Work/safety documentation and systems.
- Flexible and proactive, willingness to work occasional unsociable hours.