Green Recruitment Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Vice President/ Senior Associate for one of the world’s largest circular economy market makers.
You will be working directly with the senior team who are renowned and valued in the Commodity Trade industry. The candidate will learn facets of this multiplatform organization, a great opportunity to join the company with a diversified plan for growth.
Furthermore, the team values honesty and integrity and a loyal, enthusiastic and dedicated individual.
- Fund purpose: building a circular economy market ecosystem
- KRA: 40-50 opportunities of which two deals are live. Must transform live business possibilities and increase the pipeline of the deal flow and hold a weekly meeting of the investments committee
- Analysis and review of future corporate procurement
- Modelling and assisting in the planning of board of directors and investors memoranda
- Analysing and modelling existing portfolios allocated
- Leading day-to-day transaction management under the supervision of Managing Directors
- Training, management and supervision of analysts and/or associates
- Leading proposal and marketing documents for transactions
- Assistance in the considerate selection of suitable investors or strategic and financial buyers
- Manage and conduct customer contact, due diligence transaction, etc.
- Evaluating and overseeing the development of the financial model, evaluation analyses, and research
- Maintaining strong relationships with the client staff at the appropriate level
- Exhibiting the Group's commitment to success on new opportunities, mandates and overall growth
The ideal person:
- A candidate with 5-10 years’ experience within investment activity
- Experience working with speciality finance firms is advantageous
- Qualified with a bachelor’s degree/ Postgraduate would be beneficial
- Completion of a Bulge Bracket Analyst Program and / or buy-side deal experience is a MUST
- Must have excellent financial modelling skills and proficient with financial analysis
- Has the ability writing investment memoranda
- Capable to manage transactions and liaise with third parties and management teams
- Detailed and quantitative oriented
- Considerate experience of M&A, securitization, capital markets and accounting
- Delivering results within tight time limits and at times with limited direct monitoring
- Must have exceptional communication skill
- A team leader with the ability to delegate and supervise work for associates