Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Principal level Chemical Process Engineer for a world-leading Consultancy organisation. They are a highly desirable employer with a fantastic brand and industry reputation. With a global turnover measured in £Billions, this business is strong and successful, with a climbing stock price for the investor in you!
The role is about helping the company it’s consultancy offering (technical and delivery capability) in the thermal and renewables area. Clients can range from major power generators, waste management contractors through Renewable Energy Developers for instance. As a business, services would include feasibility studies, concept and detailed designs, Owners Engineer services and optimisation services.
- Project Manager and Technical Lead on projects, as well as being the Technical Specialist on relevant projects
- Working on several projects, all at different stages of the project lifecycle, all posing different technical challenges, at any given time
- Working with clients to identify and address their needs
- Managing the project team and delivering to client expectations
- Working closely with senior Directors and technical teams to identify opportunities, produce proposals and to support bids for and delivery projects to clients within the energy sector
- Successfully win and deliver the work
- This role is as much about you helping the Company to identify and deliver, as it is about delivering work that is assigned
- The role will require flexibility in terms of travel and short term assignments around the UK, as client sites are located throughout the UK
- Educated with a Chemical Engineering degree
- An experienced Process Engineer with strong process design skills
- Able to design Energy from Waste plants from concept
- Able to understand FEED requirements and understand the technology involved
- Able to develop Mass balances, P&ID, PFD etc.
- Enjoys problem-solving and finding appropriate solutions
- Comfortable with both office and site-based environments
- Prepared to travel to, and work on, clients sites from across the UK, as projects and opportunities arise
- Is comfortable and competent with being dropped into any stage of any project
- Has the experience of contribution towards the delivery of an Energy from Waste project from conceptual design, through building and commissioning a successfully constructed and operating Energy from Waste plant
- An experienced leader with the ability to oversee others
- A confident and clear communicator, with strong rapport building and interpersonal skills
- A consummate professional with attention to detail
- A self-starter
- Results-driven with problem-solving capability
This is a great opportunity for a future leader here, as there is an expectation that the role holder will grow with the business and potentially lead parts of the business.
This is a key appointment.
Interested candidates should apply ASAP.