Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Head of Department experienced within Solar PV.
Our Client is a world-renowned organisation delivering incredible services within the energy and renewable industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
The role entails leading a team focusing on the delivery of Independent Engineering and Owners Engineering services for Solar projects. Essential obligations incorporate providing administration to the group, mentor and develop staff, and assure staff are inspired, driven & interested and affianced with and the team meets its vital targets and aims. Working with the Market and Service Area Managers assuring projects are bid strategically, resourced with the ideal people and accomplished within the required courses of events and quality gauges to meet customer necessities.
- Commercial & administrative duties: Acting as a Project Sponsor; Closely working with the Key Value Proposition Leaders, Area Managers and Business Leads as you will be involved in BD activity as required; Approval of recommendations in accordance with the Chart of Authority guaranteeing that appropriate bid/no bid choices happen; Approval of reports and specialized work when essential; Produce the yearly working arrangement for the group; Critically audit and impact estimating choices and lead the quarterly Dynamic Forecasting process; Reviewing every month financial performance, creating plans to meet and surpass spending plans and targets; Ensuring Accounts Receivable and work in advancement is controlled and meets corporate rules
- In charge of the Annual Operating Plan including creating and concurring quarterly conjectures and meeting benefit targets
- Responsible for the management of up to 10 staff including various Team Leaders covering an all-out division of up to 30/35 staff
- Development of staff
- Line management
- Growth of resources (hiring and retention) according to the Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
- Other duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- A candidate educated with at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A professional with extensive experience of working within the solar industry
- Has the ability to transform strategic objectives into an operational plan
- Must have robust influencing and communication skills
- Experienced demonstrating client understanding and skill to create a network internally and outwardly with key players
- Strong experience of managing one or more of the technical areas or services of the department
- Excellent leadership skills
- Line management experience of technical staff
- Exceptional business awareness, result orientation and proven ability to develop business
- Must have exceptional networking skills
- Outstanding business development skills
- Must be willing to travel internationally
The salary for this position is AED 50,000 - AED 60,000 per month.