Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Principal Consultant with expertise in Market Policy for Renewable Energy within the MENA Region. Our client is a leading international advisory firm, operating within a multitude of industrial sectors.
The successful candidate will be based in UAE with international travel.
- A candidate qualified with an engineering degree
- Well experienced working in a consulting role
- Must have a minimum of 15+ years' drafting energy-focused regulations experience
- Knowledgeable with energy storage systems and applications prospects
- Proven awareness in experience in energy policy, regulations and tariffs; clean energy is mandatory
- Must understand technical/regulatory and market/economic aspects transmission and distribution systems, and associated network connection, management and control activities
- Acquainted with retail electric rate design and formulation
- Experience with regulations in the UK or European and/ or US countries
- A proven professional with an excellent method of work
- A great mentor for subordinate engineer
- Skilled in developing and maintaining lasting client relationships
- Skilled in proposal & report writing assuring strong, clear and detailed reports
- Must have stakeholder management skills
- Has the ability to handle the technical issues and guiding persons over and done with the allied issues
- Must have both verbal and written skills
- Strong social skills
- Experienced in the international markets or presenting at major industry events is desirable
- Must be competent in networking, analysis & judgement, business development, self-development, execution, etc.
- Must be innovative
- Experienced in the Middle East and Africa would be an advantageous
The salary for this position is 35,000 - 45,000 AED per month.