Are you a Fund Accountant who loves your job but are tired of working in a concrete jungle? If so, we have an exceptional opportunity for you! Our Client is a leading European Private Equity firm involved in energy infrastructure projects, internationally. More specifically, they are involved in managing the development, delivery and financing of utility-scale Renewable Energy projects.
- Preparation of reports showing yields, net asset values, and distributions
- Reconciling various accounts with data from other sources and correcting any variances
- Scheduling audits, compliance reports, and financial statements.
- Identifying any issues or irregularities with accounting records or fund activities
- Preparing detailed reports on fund activities and determining cash flow
The ideal candidate:
- A Chartered Accountant with a ‘Big 4’ background, currently holding a similar position within a Private Equity organisation
- Commercially and numerically astute
- Excellent reporting experience with the ability to write and present compelling stories about the fund, attractive to investors, ensuring that all the numbers and every detail is exact and on-point
- Strong communication skills both (written and spoken)
- A team player
- An interest in the environment, renewable energy and sustainable living
If you enjoy what you do, like the sound of our Client, and are attracted to the prospect of moving to a land renowned for its beautiful landscapes, quality of life and economical advancement that can only be envied by most countries, world-wide; then this opportunity is for you!