Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking an Associate Director – Energy Solutions. Our client functions as an energy solutions supplier that fixes up and execute energy efficiency solutions.
The successful candidate will be supporting a team of Energy Engineers based in Europe for evaluating building characteristics, analysing utility data, and developing energy efficiency solutions attaining the ideal equilibrium of abridged utility consumption, occupant ease and financial returns through supporting the team based internationally.
You will be conducting onsite assessments and surveys, developing technical proposals, growing network of associates and subcontractors, delivering client presentations, representing the firm at conferences, staying well informed of pertinent industry topics such as technology developments and advancements, regulatory requirements, and available incentives for efficiency improvement.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A degree qualified candidate preferably with master’s in electrical OR/ mechanical engineering OR Physics OR Building Science
- Chartered or working towards it as an associate of the Energy Institute, CIBSE (or similar) would be advantageous
- Must have a minimum of relevant five years extensive experience in energy services or asset management of multiple asset types, with considerable practical experience in reducing a building's energy consumption
- Exceptional knowledge of energy efficiency or sustainability
- Comprehensive knowledge of enormous structures and their mechanical and electrical systems, particularly HVAC and control systems
- Applied experience in energy reduction concepts, energy modelling and calculations
- BREEAM Assessor, LEED AP, or LCEA is desirable
- Knowledgeable with BS16247 EN Standard - ISO 50001 and 14001 is desirable
- Must be innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Unmatched skills in quantitative analysis
- Excellent communications skills
- A team leader motivating and guiding colleagues
- Armed with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Language capability of French, Spanish, or German (any European language)