Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Venture Principal, for a leading player within the oil and Gas Industry, seeking to expand into renewables. The purpose of this role is to perform Director level investments with extraordinary expertise in Venture Capital, seeking out investable and cutting-edge clean technology and green energy projects and businesses to invest in or acquire. The ideal candidate will have a broad background in deal origination and developing projects through to contract close.
- Building an Inter and intra network for the company to make it a world-class leading corporate investor for startups and VCs
- Source great opportunities for strategic moves for business innovation, technology and investments.
- Building up a large pipeline of prospects before converting them into clients
- Introduce strategies for investment cases, value assessment, managing different functional support groups (finance, legal etc.)
- Covenant with the terms of investments and other VCs depending on any kind of deal dynamics.
- Endorse and structure new opportunities in agreement developing, project demonstrations, investments, etc.
- Take active participation in post-close management of investments and project funding
- Transformation of energy market using an extensive network built over the years
- Speaking at conferences, media engagements, event hosting and any other company venture
- Degree level education in Business Administration, Engineering or any other Physics related field
- Vast experience in Clean Tech Energy and venture Capital from inception to deal closing
- Experience in raising funds for projects and financial closing
- Professional in technical and operational ventures and have a vast professional network
- Open to new innovations in tech and business models
- Experience in leading teams