Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Senior Water Treatment Process Engineer/ Scientist.
Our Client is looking for an experienced water process Engineer/ Scientist to support a growing Water Treatment Processes Team, with a particular focus on the municipal water sector. You will be working in an environment where competent and driven individuals are supported and empowered to prosper and advancing the expertise. With the right people, our client builds on unmatched status in the fields of innovation and technical excellence. They welcome individuals who bring new ways of rational and fresh methodologies to problem-solving as well as those who have a sincere desire for their professional subject or area of research.
In this role you'll be anticipated to adjust and apply engineering and logical/ scientific procedures, conducting examinations and reviews and carry-out on-site troubleshooting and process optimization. The role includes the broad discussion with diverse clients and planning thorough reports on water treatment process performance, design and precise process innovation assessment to resolve a wide extend of client issues
- Complete or thorough understanding of present and developing water treatment technologies
- Expanding, upholding and retaining relationships with a comprehensive range of clients from private companies to government agencies
- Through investigating, examining plant information/ statistics supplying dedicated and innovative customer solutions/ elucidations and developing process specifications
- Projects delivery within budget through a controlled method for high contribution to business success
- Managing actions and attaining expert inputs, evaluating issues and sharing information with co-workers
- Attending workshops, studying professional publications, establishing excellent networks and developing the company’s competence and proficiency
- Preparing outstanding/ exceptional technical reports and presentations
- Prepares excellent technical reports and presentations for in-house and external use
- Enhances company reputation by taking ownership of new and diverse client requests/challenges, proactively exploring opportunities to add extra value to job accomplishments.
- Taking possession over new and various client requests and improvising the company reputation
- Discovering opportunities proactively to enhance the additional worth to job endeavours
- Educated to B.Sc. or B.Eng. in Environmental, Civil or Chemical with at least 5 years’ experience in the water treatment process design, operation and optimization, particularly in the municipal sector
- Well experienced in water utility or consultancy business
- Knowledgeable in a comprehensive range of processes and operation practices pertinent to the municipal sector, for e.g. coagulation and flocculation, UV and ozonation, filtration and disinfection
- Liaising with clients
- Highly experienced in providing customised solutions to clients
- Understanding of R&D methods and innovative approaches in water treatment engineering and emerging process technologies
- The ideal candidate should be well networked and have a desire and ability for business growth and development
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A proven team leader with analytical skills
- Capable of working under high pressure and deadlines
- A Computer literate
- Postgraduate degree and experience working with Tier 1 companies would be advantageous
The salary for the role is up to £60k + pension scheme + insurance + excellent travel links + childcare voucher scheme + health plan!