Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Principal Toxicologist for a leading engineering and environmental consultancy.
Our Client requires a driven and ambitious Principal Consultant with a considerable track record and exceptional reputation in toxicology to successfully attain their determined development approach.
The successful candidate will work chiefly in our client’s National Centre of Excellence performing a principal role in raising the caseload and client base within toxicology, providing an end-to-end service to customers; from pre-sale commitment and describing clients’ needs and solutions, through to ensuring the delivery of productions of an excellent/ outstanding quality, to post-sale solution execution.
- Offering elevated level technical expertise in the arrangement of chemical hazard and risk assessments for industries such as Water, and to the UK and international regulators
- Ensuring 24-hour support to our key clients as part of the toxicology advisory service
- Make certain that the technical output of the team meets high standards
- Ensuring the spread of information of toxicology and ecotoxicology to the group, clients and other pioneers within the company
- Assembling and upholding, sustaining and retaining a positive client relationship as a base for developing new markets and business opportunities
- Building and keeping up positive client connections as a premise for creating modern markets and business opportunities
- Supporting the persistent improvement of team members
- A registered European Toxicologist with an MSc, but ideally have a PhD or equivalent Toxicology or a specifically related subject
- Have a broad, solid track record within the field of mammalian toxicology
- Have demonstrated the involvement of working with a wide range of clients, and an extensive network of valuable contacts
- Excellent Communication skills
- Efficiently disseminate information to non-experts
- Excellent ability to supply vigorous and fast peer survey of technical reports
- Has a readiness to take possession of issues and seek team involvement to attain an elite arrangement
- Can work strategically according to the situation
- Commercial and client focused
- A team leader
- Is energized by the prospect of developing a critical business service while improving the methodological reputation
- Socially accomplishes and adores the technical challenges
- Cares about the environment and wants to make a difference