Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking an After Sales Representative for a leading company within the recycling industry. You will be joining a world leader, globally a ‘Top 5’ manufacturer of recycling machinery through to the construction and installation of entire plants with complete sorting lines i.e. total solutions and turn-key projects.
As an After Sales Representative you will be responsible for taking care of arrangement, elaboration and conveyance of fundamental assets, both towards customers and the Field Service Engineer. The objective is to help the After Sales division in commitment of the asked quality towards the client by providing it with correct assets, materials and data.
So if you’re a Service Engineer seeking to step away from the field and move into an office based role, we have a great position waiting for you!
- Providing reliable and timely support to the FSE Team and customers alike
- Providing initial technical support via telephone and remote access
- Escalating breakdowns and emergencies in order to facilitate a speedy resolution
- Preparing, expanding and providing all essential assets to the customers and Field Service Engineering
- Reporting to the Service Coordinator with information on outstanding issues, current caseload and status updates
- Processing, checking and dealing with all After Sales errands (both technical & commercial), including increasing the success rate for open quotes (increasing order intake and revenue generation), calling for outstanding invoices and return shipments
- Advising clients both technically and commercially with regards to how they can get the best value, efficiency and performance from their machines, and guiding them on the required actions to take
- Advising the After Sales Account Manager and the Service Coordinator on the basis of the information received from customers
- Ensuring satisfactory, cautious and customer-friendly communication with the customer
- In case of any emergency requests, consulting with other departments on feasibility and delivery time
- Elaboration and checking of all follow-up activities
- Calling and chasing all issues both at client site and in the company
- Indicating to the Back Office at Headquarters what has got to be obtained and keeping up concurred stock levels locally
- Notifying and making it conceivable to examine mistakes, chances and dangers
- Delivering commitments to continuous enhancement processes
- Partly responsible for accomplishing the overall division budget
- Delivering commitment to shared participation within and outside the department
- Delivering commitment to accomplishing ideal client satisfaction
- Contributing to the realization of a 24/7 reachable After Sales organization
- Controlling bottlenecks every day and taking opportune prudent measures
- Testing customer satisfaction after completing an After Sales task
- Customer focused
- The ideal candidate will be an accomplished Service Engineer with strong technical knowledge, able to troubleshoot problems of an electrical, mechanical and hydraulic nature, and be familiar with PLC controls; who now might be seeking to move into an office base position
- You will have experience as an FSE gained working on large stationary or mobile machines in relation to large presses, materials handling machines, recycling machines, construction machines, agricultural machines or similar industrial machines
- The candidate should have good command of English for communicating effectively and pro-actively, advising customers and colleagues
- Well organised, ‘on the ball’ with a strong attention to detail
- A team player with a positive mental attitude
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Microsoft skills
- Should be motivated and goal oriented
This is a multi-functional role within the After Sales department of a global business. Working in truly an international environment, you will be the centre-point between Head Office, Back office, Technical Support, Service Engineers and Sales; acting as an internal connect between the customer on one side and the internal After Sales department on the other.
So, if you meet the above requirements and you are ready to work in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, this role is for you!