Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking an experienced, senior level sales professional with a background in Anaerobic Digestion. This is a new position dedicated to the growth of our Client’s commercial activities and ambitions for growth. This is a Director level position which will initially commence as a stand-alone sales role with an opportunity to build a successful business around you. This is the sort of challenge that would appeal to a consummate and multi-faceted professional; who is attracted to the opportunity of building a business, while representing a global brand, synonymous with quality, success and market leadership.
To sell £multi-million turn-key solutions/ complete AD plants (design and build), the ideal candidate will come with a complete suite of commercial, technical and deal closing skills along with a consultative, strategic and intellectual approach to sales.
Moreover, you will have the skills and expertise to provide clients with the optimum, and most technically practical, options available to them. Ultimately, you will be someone able to complete every step of a complex sales life cycle; in a professional manner. This will entail adhering to client requirements, and marrying-up their requirement, to the varied and bespoke turn-key plant solutions available.
Initially the position will cover the UK & Ireland but for the right candidate, there will be the opportunity for progression available. For instance, to become an Area Manager for a larger region spanning several countries as a next step.
If you hungry for a challenge and have the drive and tenacity, this vacancy is the one for you!
You will be responsible for building a solid pipeline of business for the client. As such, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Establishing and maintaining customer relations and ensuring your team adhere to the same standards; of professionalism and consultative sales
- Identifying potential leads, developing and maintaining a portfolio of opportunities
- Analyse current opportunities and prepare recommendations
- Be involved in full lifecycle of complex sales including:
- Managing, client, supplier and stakeholder relations; to ensure the smooth delivery of effective, and profitable, BDM.
- Preparing, contributing to and/or distribution of marketing materials (during events, through social media platforms or through word of mouth/meetings)
- Preparing and outline proposals and presenting these to prospect clients
- Propose plant configurations to prospect clients; based on your training and understanding of the company’s rich portfolio of turn-key AD solutions
- Develop a project strategy for the bidding and tendering processes
- Ensuring clients are at the heart of all decisions; whilst equally considering the risk reward aspects of all business choices carefully
- Driving, and sharing, best practise through continuous improvement and strong sales leadership skills
- Degree or Diploma level educated in a technical or engineering discipline
- A strong understanding of the technical, commercial, contractual, financial, and legislative requirements involved in the full life-cycle of an AD plant sale/ development
- A demonstrable track record of successfully selling Anaerobic Digestion plants across the UK & Ireland
- A track record of successfully winning ‘bidding processes’ for EPC projects. Also, evidence of having followed through these processes, from proposal to sales activities, to successfully winning the contract and closing the deal
- Experience of an international sales environment (advantageous)
- Willingness to travel UK wide
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mind-set
- Clear and professional verbal/written communication skills