Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a dynamic, technically knowledgeable, Sales Management professional; to bolster our clients already impressive array of organic waste recovery solutions.
As a key UK Sales Manager- for this global player in organic waste recovery- you will become an essential sales leader for our client; and a force to be reckoned with. However, to truly be successful in post, you will need to be a tenacious and consultative sales professional; able to quickly, and efficiently, identify multifaceted requirements in potential clients.
Moreover, you will have the skills and expertise to provide clients with the optimum, and most technically practical, options available to them. To do this requires initiative and an intellectual approach to sales. Ultimately, you will be someone able to complete every step of a complex sales life cycle; in a professional manner. This will entail adhering to client requirements, and marrying-up their requirement, to the varied and bespoke turn-key plant solutions available.
In return, not only will you be rewarded with an impressive remunerations and bonus package, you will be able to take pride in working for a well-established £multimillion turn over business. A business who have, a proven portfolio of proprietary technological solutions and a reputation for being at the cutting edge of Anaerobic Technologies. In short, the client is synonymous with quality and innovation.
If you hungry for a challenge and have the drive and tenacity, this vacancy is the one for you!
You will be responsible for building a solid pipeline of business for the client. As such, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Establishing and maintaining customer relations and ensuring your team adhere to the same standards; of professionalism and consultative sales
- Identifying potential leads, developing and maintaining a portfolio of opportunities
- Analyse current opportunities and prepare recommendations
- Be involved in full lifecycle of complex sales including:
- Managing, client, supplier and stakeholder relations; to ensure the smooth delivery of effective, and profitable, BDM
- Preparing, contributing to and/or distribution of marketing materials (during events, through social media platforms or through word of mouth/meetings)
- Preparing and outline proposals and presenting these to prospect clients
- Propose plant configurations to prospect clients; based on your training and understanding of the company’s rich portfolio of turn-key AD solutions
- Develop a project strategy for the bidding and tendering processes
- Ensuring clients are at the heart of all decisions; whilst equally considering the risk reward aspects of all business choices carefully
- Driving, and sharing, best practise through continuous improvement and strong sales leadership skills
- Academic or technical/vocational qualifications/accreditations- ideally in an energy related engineering or business specialism- is a must (e.g. MBA, MSc, BSc, BA(Hons) BEng, PHD)
- A strong understanding of the contractual, financial, legislative, and technically complex, requirements involved in the full life-cycle of an AD plant sale/ development
- Proven commercial experience of selling Anaerobic Digestion- or similar EfW sector- plants, projects, turn-key solutions or technical sales is essential
- A track record of successfully winning ‘bidding processes’ for EPC projects. Also, evidence of having followed through these processes, from proposal to sales activities, to successfully winning the contract and closing the deal
- Experience of an international sales environment (advantageous)
- Willingness to travel UK wide
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mind-set
- Clear and professional verbal/written communication skills