Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking to recruit a Managing Director for a leading Waste Management company.
This is a confidential role. Further details will be provided to selected applicants at a later stage.
For now, if you meet the following requirements, we would be keen to hear from you!
- A strategic and growth-focused Director level Business leader with experience of building successful and profitable Waste Management businesses
- Broad knowledge and experience of several waste streams from Municipal Solid Waste, Commercial & Industrial, Construction & Demolition through to Hazardous Waste (wet & dry)
- Able to identify and capitalize upon market opportunities by improving each site, increasing operational efficiency, introducing new services, controlling costs, driving sales and increasing profitability.
- M&A experience
- Strong commercial acumen with experience of managing budgets, P&L and overall business performance etc.
- Working closely with Board, able to plan, develop and execute agreed corporate strategies
- Working closely with the Sales & Marketing Director to develop sales plans and longer-term business growth strategies, putting in place the roadmap for success, setting KPIs and other performance metrics, along with relevant and logical business processes
- Influential with good experience of stakeholder management with the ability to implement change and foster a culture of continuous improvement
- ‘Switched-on’, highly responsive and adaptable to change
- A strong communicator with Board level gravitas
- A proven management professional, inspirational leader with excellent people skills